DAR ES SALAAM STOCK EXCHANGE PLC
NOTICE OF THE 1ST EXTRA-ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 1st Extra-Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Dar Es Salaam Stock Exchange PLC (DSE) will be held on Saturday 27th August 2016 at Crystal Ballroom, Ground Floor, New Africa Hotel, Corner of Azikiwe Street/Sokoine Drive, Dar-es-Salaam at 9.00 a.m. The agenda will be:
- Adoption of the Agenda, and
- To elect and confirm appointment of Directors to the Board.
- A member wishing to attend the meeting will do so at their own costs and must come with a copy of his/her Depository Receipt together with an identification card like voter’s card or employment card or passport, for identification. Copies of the proxy forms will be available at the DSE Offices situated at 14th Floor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, Dar es Salaam as well as the Licensed Dealing Members of the DSE (Stock Brokers) effectively from 12th August 2016.
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting and who is unable to attend, can appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his/her behalf by submitting his/her name to the Company Secretary at the DSE Offices, 14th Floor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street not later than 14:00 hours on Thursday 25th August 2016. In case of corporate body, the proxy must be under its common seal.
- The Register Closing date for determining Shareholders entitled to vote will be Wednesday 24th August 2016.
BY THE ORDER OF THE BOARD
Mary Stephen Mniwasa
Secretary to the Board